[jaws-uk] Dorothy going to give this a rest

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:00:17 -0000

Tony did allbut stand onhis head but he has summedit up either Freedom do it or the box to invert or Andrew He coldnot get a thing to work as it should it lied eithe Either Windows lied or Jaws lied but any way nothing told the facts of life. That is what we saw was not interpreted correct either one by Jaws or windows or Outlook Express and if you out there and you know who Imean! are snigger snigger. Ok but you coldhave written to the Directors of Freedom also. you have Byan Carver Email addresa and his Tel No but remember all you will get until the 10th Jan is Have A wonderful Day or have a Wonderful Life and it seems to me that they can make life a tiny bit more wonderful by doing the fix to the bug in the way Will Pearson so clearly described. Until then well all I hope is that those not using Webmail arenot getting in black on black and the agony continues. Dorothy