[jaws-uk] Dorothy: Floppy authorisation count??

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:53:25 +0100

(I changed the subject so maybe Tristram or someone will pick this up.)
Your floppy should be OK.  I assume you have installed Jaws 4.5 and it asks
for the floppy... and then things foul up.

There is a way of finding out how many authorisation keys are left on the
disk, but I can't remember how.
Without resorting to dubious methods, (which won't work anyway if the count
is down to zero,) the only thing to do is, if you've no keys left on it, to
send it back to Sight and Sound, who will be able to reset it.

Trist, or someone: can you remember how to check the floppy count... I know
it's not as straightforward as it ought to be.