[jaws-uk] Re: Dolphin pen

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:56:08 +0100

Hi Tristram,
I am sure that Angela didn't know that she wasn't allowed to mention the
opposition, as it happens they maybe able to help more so so perhaps it's
best that you don't criticise people just comments will be acceptable Angela
is a new member and doesn't need your criticisms especially when you are
trying to get to grips with something new liek Jaws you must remember that
there are people on this list who are not as experienced as yourself so we
need help that's why we are members of the list so if you can't handle that,
then let someone else answer as they maybe able to give more useful advice
rather than being critisied for something they didn't know that they were
not alloed to mention. I am not having a go at you I am justasking that
maybe you could have worcded your reply a bit better so that Angela didn't
feel as though she was treading on your toes . so I hoep that you will
consider this when you reply again to something a new member is asking
about.
from
Jane