[jaws-uk] Re: Dolphin pen

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 00:17:43 +0100

is there ever likely to be a video intercept that works with all
screenreaders and magnification software so that they would all work with
one video intercept?  This could even be shipped as part of the operating
system and then maybe the pen concept generally would have more wide appeal.
At the moment this is expensive and really useful in only a few very
specific situations and, with increasing pen drive sizes, it is hardly a
software miracle either.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page