[jaws-uk] Re: Dolphin pen

  • From: "Roger Fordham" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:13:12 +0100

Since this is really of-topic, I'll put my twopence worth in, and suggest that if you really want something that does what the Dolphin pen claims to do, buy a Freedom key from Serrotek Corporation. It's half the price; doesn't need a video intercept to run; you get much more memory in the key, and you get the whole suite of Freedombox products. It leaves no trace when unplugged from a Usb drive on its host computer. Etc, etc. If you want more info, go to:

Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>