[jaws-uk] Re: Display Settings for JAWS

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:07:50 +0100

For most laptops 1024 by 768 is a recommended resolution, however this can
vary from machine to machine depending on the panel size and aspect ratio
(for wide screen models).  Jaws can certainly work at 32 bit colour, but if
it doesn't try 16 bit colour.   The most important thing however is to make
sure the windows display "theme" is set to "windows classic" this seems to
be a good lowest common denominator for Jaws users.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support