[jaws-uk] Re: Dictionary files in win7

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:35:06 -0000

Hi Martin,

I can't really help regarding dictionary files, however, I happened to be
discussing scripts with Tristram Llewellyn , in sight and Sound Support
earlier today, as I wanted to install some scripts in to Jaws 14 which I had
received as an attachment.

If I remember correctly, Jaws scripts for Windows 7 should be located in
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\14.0\Settings\enu
Where user name represents your own user name on your computer.  I'm sure
that if I have this incorrect someone with more knowledge will clarify where
I've gone wrong, and also be able to clarify what the difference is for the
path to the scripts in windows XP.

Alexander Shannon