[jaws-uk] Diary 2006 now available

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:41:15 +0100

I'm posting this to the Jaws UK and BCAB lists. Pass it on to any others if you think there's an interest.

Moving Mountains have ceased trading, so their simple calendar is no longer available. Thus I have done my own.
It is simply a list of each day of the year, with British holidays etc included.
Anyone could do it, but if you want to save a bit of time, you can get it in Word document format or a plain text file, either by e-mailing me at:
oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or from
http://www.tiddyogg.co.uk/diary2006.zip

Hope this is of some use to someone.