[jaws-uk] Desperate plea for help with easychirp or better twitter option

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:16:39 +0100

Hi list
I know I've asked this before, and received lots of silence in response, but
in case there's anyone out there able and willing to help with this:

I'm still struggling with twitter.  Found easychirp was great until they
took it away to improve it.  Now, if anyone's still using it, please please
please tell me where the heck to find the actual tweet-box and tools.  I can
find everything but the field to write tweets, and the associated rt, reply,
and the other most basics which are, I thought, the whole point of twitter.

I know lots of you use another client which works better.  I didn't have
much joy with it when I tried it, but if anyone can be bothered to remind me
of its name and some starters for using it I would be grateful.  I need to
use social media for work, and haven't been in the last year or so, due to
the access issues that stick me into knots.  Really must get back onto it
though.  It's a big big problem now.

Please help!

Thank you most much if you do.

Amie