[jaws-uk] Re: Deleting the main value of FS Reader and it's subtitles while FS Reader is still disallowed.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 18:31:40 +0100

Try removing Jaws completely with an uninstaller utility then reinstall Jaws
from scratch. I've used Revo Uninstaller from

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_full_version_history.html

In the past to fix a similar issue with Jaws and it sorted out the
activation error. The free version of Revo Uninstaller will do the job. You
may need to ask for sighted help to use it. It is accessible with Jaws
alright but it can be a little confusing as you need to rely on the virtual
cursor sometimes.

HTH,
Amro