[jaws-uk] Deleting messages from the out box?

  • From: "Angela" <purlla_music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:36:42 +0100

Hi all.

I've had two messages with attachments stuck fast in my out box for a good
couple of weeks now, and I just can't seem to delete them, plus, when I try
to open or move them, nothing happens apart from I get a message saying I
can't open or move the selected item as outlook is already transmitting it.
I've also noticed slower performance when online, which may be related?

I thought perhaps the recipient's in box may not be large enough to receive
the item (but don't know for sure!), so how can I get rid of these?

Thanks,

Angela Purll

Mobile: 07717 186 435

Email: