[jaws-uk] Re: Del computer enquiry.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:10:50 +0100

Sounds like you selected some really fancy options.  Dell
are as competitive as anyone out there.

George.

Irene
> Sent: 21 October 2005 08:53
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Del computer enquiry.
>

> Hi all
>
> Saw this e-mail from Jim the other day but haven't seen
any replies.

> I'm looking at laptops at the moment and wondering what
make
> to go for so any views on the subject, particularly
regarding
> Jaws compatibility,  would be welcome.  I've been looking
at
> the Dell site in particular because it allows you to
> "virtually build" your notebook with the components you
> require (or think you require).  I had a go at it the
other
> day and suddenly found the price approaching £1,900.  Not
> sure if Dell is expensive or I just don't know what I
need!

> Cheers
>
> Irene

Latitude
> c.P.I Lap top?
>
> Thanks.
> Jim.
>
> MSN Address
> jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> SKYPE Address
> jimdoc

link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
the

> Disclaimer
>

> This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
use
> of the individual to whom it is addressed.
>  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
> author and do not represent those of North East Derbyshire

> District Council.
>
> This email contains information intended for the addressee
only.
>  It may contain confidential or privileged information.
>  If you have received it in error, please notify us
> immediately and delete the e-mail.
>  Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this

> communication without prior permission of the addressee is

> strictly prohibited.
>
> This e-mail message and any attached files have been
scanned
> for the presence of computer viruses.
>
> However, you are advised that you open any attachments at
> your own risk.
link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe]