[jaws-uk] Defrag how do you know when done Phil and Dr Waddington

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:41:42 -0000

 Thank you both but if all the programmes are turned off as Tony said the
Defrag programme said     'turn  all programmes of'  there is no sound. When
I did it I could follow in the manner you  describe, but that means Jaws
must run, of course. The Hd Failure  on desktop may have been pure chance
happening next day, but Andrew said it can be very high risk, something to
do with Indexes.  It left me  scared to death to ever do it again.  Dorothy

Ps sorry for  typing I am a bit exhausted now. Also Tony got a Run time
Library dialogue on desk top and  there is no clue to cause I  will try to
find out more tomorrow.  Thanks again.