[jaws-uk] Re: Defrag how do you know when done?

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:26:50 -0000

Hi Dorothy,

When defragmenting, I usually press insert+numpad 3 to speak the status
line.  This tells me the percentage completed.

If you do cancel it by mistake or even deliberately, it isn't the end of the
world.  Defragment can always be started again.  You will have wasted the
time you have spent waiting for it this time though.

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639