[jaws-uk] Re: Defrag how do you know when done?

  • From: "Dr Norman Waddington" <warwickhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:17:30 -0000

Dorothy,

I defrag mine every Friday evening.  Some people would probably say I do it
too much!

I leave Jaws running and have had no problem.  If you need to know where it
is up too use the Jaws curser to identify where you are.  If your screen
goes off just press any key this will do no harm from my own experience.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions just ask.

Norman.