[jaws-uk] Default Voice rate for Jaws 10

  • From: Belinda P <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:07:56 +0100

We're using Jaws 10.  Can anyone tell me how to make sure that Jaws always
starts with the same voice rate?  Someone keeps changing the voice rate to very
high (Options, Voices, Global Adjustment) and then saving it, so that when Jaws
starts the next time it starts at this voice rate making it very hard for other
users.    I know we can change lots of things in the Configuration Manager but
this doesn't seem to include the voice rate.
Many thanks.