[jaws-uk] Re: Dec Express - strange speech!

  • From: "James Everson" <james.everson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:24:40 +0100

Hi Colin,

Synthesizers do have away of miss pronounce words, and sometimes changing the
language may also have an effect, such as English British to English American.

The JAWS dictionary can help with these words.

I have attached a document which is a walk through guide on how to alter
pronunciations through the use of the JAWS dictionary, I must apologise if this
is old news to you and if you already know how to do this.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kindest regards.

James

James Everson
General Manager

Sight and Sound
 Technology Limited
Qantel House
Anglia Way, Moulton Park
Northampton, NN3 6JA

james.everson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.sightandsound.co.uk
tel:     0845 6347979
tel2:   01604 798070
fax:    01604 798090
mobile: 0784 1104999

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of
Sight and Sound Technology Limited.  If you are not the intended recipient be
advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this
e-mail or it's content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in
error please contact post.master@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx quoting the sender and
delete the message and
any attached documents.

Sight and Sound Technology Limited emails may be subjected to monitoring for
security and
network management reasons.

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company
number 1408275.  Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a trading subsidiary of
2nd Phoenix Limited.
Registered Address - Blenheim House, York Road, Pocklington, York, YO42 1NS.
Trading Address - Qantel House, Anglia Way, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3
6JA.

Email - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                       VAT
Number - GB 860 2121 66.