[jaws-uk] Dead Lock with Gmail

  • From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws uk Freelists.org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:02:10 +0530

Hello,
I can't Export my Gmail contacts to a CSV file like it is supposed to be done
by everyone else on this planet. I used both browsers, i.e. Internet Explorer
and Firefox, with the JAWS 13 screen reader but ended up in a dead lock. It
just cant be done by me!

Can someone help?

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India