[jaws-uk] David Wood Adobe pdf your answer

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:46:32 -0000

dear David Sorry to be late in finding out why the Land Reg on line service is a problem, since last month it seems that due to the risk of fraud and other matters such as seeing signatures of the owners and mortgage details, you now have to write in for an Office Copy and pay£10 but if you are a Solicitor you can still download one on line.

Good job I got the ones before  the change was made.
The place to have got it from for £3 was I think www.land register on line.gov.uk.

Now I phoned the other day to check and was not told this at all, however listening to a Tnauk Computer Active a bit late due to the post, it was in one of the articles. Incidentally if George will permit my mentioning this. TNAUk is a bit short of cash right now. they think they have got the future sorted and new charging and new Management but in the meantime, they are actually broke!

Regards Dorothy