[jaws-uk] David Katherin Turner.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:03:00 -0000

Hi David.
 Now that my laptop is unmuted I may take courage and  have a stab at
following your instructions to remove Read only Edit.

 You see if I make a mistake there is no other person to help. I am then
stuck. I do not understand why Jaws spea
 Jaws must think it has to read it.. Earlier versions of Jaws did not do it
or say "mouse over etc.

Regarding 'equals and 20 no that is not an ISP problem, it is a list
problem, I think Encartis. I think George worked out a fix for Outlook, but
not for O.E. the thing is can you remove it without a downside? Tiddy came
up with something he found somewhere, but Tiddy uses Forte Agent not O.E. I
am having a problem controlling Jaws right now no idea why. I am using Lunar
to colour to inverse Mode Jaws 8 I.E 7 Kurzweil Ten.5 and they all need to
harmonise. Regarding Ram, which is really another question. I put on on both
laptop and Desktop at least 1Mb or Mg, in order to have enough "available
Ram. I think I understand what 'available Ram is it means memory you need
for the programes working at any given moment? Unmuting my laptop was
interesting as my In box  did not have any message in since 30th December
but when I checked Jaws list and BCAb in 2  specific folders  none were
missing! However friends and family are not going to arrive now so 36 are
missing from Inbox.ks Read only Edit? I think

Dorothy
Ps please forgive this message bing a bit  confused jaws is jumpinglike a
frog each time a Ping on a list comes in it seems to knock Jaws of his
perch. I have 2 lists only and in Box. it is only using O.E?