[jaws-uk] Re: Daren

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:44:58 +0100

Hello folks, this remedy has already been put to Dorothy and nothing happened. This thread is filling up my mail box and I suggest it should be dropped and all future messages sent privately to Dorothy.

Comments please, do you agree.

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>