[jaws-uk] Daren

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:34:40 +0100

Do not think I am being antagonistic . I come to bring information and truth and if we are in the mood for quotes I have at time sat and wept and cried unto the Lord My God MyGod why hst thou hast forsakenme and almost gone to the nearest lake taking self and computer. If I picked self up and fought back then it was the only way out. If I got the Directors in America to take it was by recording the whole sorry tale not a no audio tape and sending it by reg. post. I alsm had though a little trump card up my sleeve which I will keep tomyself and a bit of arm twisting is what it took to get the response. I am getting it out today and Darren if you want to kick me of the list then say so loud and clear and show your credentials please Ok The thing is
sometimes you haveno alternative but to fight back or go under and somehow you find the strength not usre how.. Comes the moment comes the man or the woman Ok Dorothy