[jaws-uk] Re: DOUBLING UP OF EMAILS

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 19:37:39 +0100

Val,

The main time when I've noticed this happening is when the download has
failed the first time for some reason.  When you reconnect, you end up with
the system downloading the whole list of outstanding messages again,
including the ones that had already come down the previous time.

Have you had connection problems recently?

Cheers,

Jamie