[jaws-uk] DOUBLING UP OF EMAILS

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:58:04 +0100

I appreciate that this isn't strictly a JAWS question but, what the heck, if
I don't ask, I'll never know the answer.

I am using XP Home and JAWS 7.0 and every so often, usually when I haven't
looked at my emails for a couple of days, when I put the computer on I find
that all the 'new' emails are usually doubled up and, sometimes, trebled up.
Any ideas you teckies?

Regards

Val.