[jaws-uk] Re: DELETING SUB-FOLDERS

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:03:05 +0100

Val, I am having another shot at this Post why are the contents empty?  are
this folders  that are like empty shells? When you have got rid of them do
say what you did.

I found a workaround for my email that was deleted by accident, I couldn't
using the normal key strokes Alt and E and M for Move shift it,however I
could reply on it so I replied to myself and it came back into my In Box now
I may leave it there until I can understand why on my laptop only the moving
of incoming mail to a designated folder does not work. Incidentally I wonder
if you know the capacity or amount of emails Ms Outlook can hold? is it so
much per folder? or a total amount.Outlook express has  limits which if
exceeded can make all contents vanish so one has a folder and a name but no
content, this happened to me once, and doing a sys,restore got it back, it
was a mistake made by a visitor by the way and he said another fix was to
delete temporary files in Internet explorer. I am not sure if he is right
but certainly a set amount only can be stored in each folder making I think
a total of 2 MG  it is not clear to me if this is per folder or all folders
added up Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Val Brown" <valerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>