[jaws-uk] Re: DELETING ITEMS FROM 'FAVOURITES' LIST

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:13:31 +0100

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.  I went through the applications
key method and, guess what, it worked.  Don't know what I was doing wrong
previously, especially as it has worked for me.  Must either be age and
decrepitude or, and this is the more likely explanation, the lousy computer
not doing what it is told!  There is a lot of truth in the old saying that a
bad workman always blames his tools!!!  Thanks for all your suggestions - I
have now cleared a lot of rubbish that my daughter has saved - there will be
ructions when she comes back from holiday - think I am going to emigrate
quick!!!

Thanks and Regards

Val.