[jaws-uk] Re: Custom Labelling

  • From: "mark.scrase" <mark.scrase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:41:42 -0000

Jim

I heard your name and just asked on the off chance!

I'm now quite sure that you and I know each other and share a certain
(Cadbury Heath Health Centre(.

We first meant in 1999, up Clifton University.

I'm not able to get about at the moment, due to health problems.

Perhaps you and I could meet for a pint in the near future?

Please email me at home.

Mark

mark.scrase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx