[jaws-uk] Cure for all theirritating things Jim williams.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:12:13 -0000

thanks for that Jim, but Jaws does the same thing down here! I sat up till early hours trying to Nobble the whole lot and finished up with OE asking me if I wished to set to safe Mode! I had no idea if I should or why and ignored Safe Mode and it seems to work Ok but is Outlook Express Modified and Lord know what that is, maybe Safe Mode was trying to tell me something. Actually I do recall the very funny man you mean, but Peter Ustinov I think used to mimic him, or maybe that was the other fellow, by now I am a bit confused, but I do recall the bricklayer one that was so funny Regards Dorothy