[jaws-uk] Re: Creative Audigy 2 NX

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:24:16 +0100

Hi Steve,

I too have that sound card, and I am experiencing the same thing.  =
Unlike
you I haven't done anything about it.  It is quite disconcerting at =
times.
It seems to echo the last sound.  It doesn't constantly echo everything. =
 If
anyone can help, I too would be grateful for a solution.

Thanks

Paul=20