[jaws-uk] Creating new folders

  • From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:00:37 +0100

  Hi Barry, Graham and all,

  Thanks for all the instructions, it finally seems to be working now at
long last!

  In addition to my original question though:

  When I started writing a new document, and saved it, it appeared in the
'my documents' menu.  Will I have to 'cut and paste' my files every time,
or, is there a way of saving a new document immediately into the new created
folder?

  Also:

  When out of the 'my documents' menu, and wishing to retrieve a file
elsewhere, how too can I save it into the new folder?

  My appologies to all who are completely baffled at my seemingly simple
questions.  It's easy when you know how, but you always need to be told how
first.  I am relatively new to all of this, surprisingly, but am keen to
learn as much as possible!

  Thanks for all your help and patience.

  Regards,

  Angela.