[jaws-uk] Re: Creating new, and, transfering to, folders...

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:43:28 +0100

Hi Angela,

Actually the files are not "stored" in "My Recent
Documents", but rather they are simply "listed" there.

If you right click on files in this list, and select
Properties (or r) you will be able to see where the files
are actually stored by looking at the Location in the
General Tab of the dialog that comes up.

George.