[jaws-uk] Re: Creating a Group Schedule in Outlook Calendar

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:22:15 -0000

Matthew,

You did mention that you have Outlook 2002, and I should have said in my
reply that I was giving the method for Outlook 2003 because I don't have
Outlook 2002. I can't comment on Outlook 2002 beyond saying that in many
areas it's very similar to 2003, and I'm hoping this is one of those
areas!

Steve