[jaws-uk] Re: Crackle in speech

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:11:09 +0100

Graham,

Incidentally, I'm also told that the chances are that although the crackle
has been sorted, some of the other features of the sound card may be
affected as these drivers are not the perfect solution.  If your other idea
fixes the crackle and leaves all the proper functionality, I'd certainly be
interested in knowing this.

Cheers,

Jamie