[jaws-uk] Continuing on changing the message title , invitation and enquiry.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:32:13 +0200

Hello:
Doris: I totally agree with what you have said.
Now:
I may invite those who are intrigued to come and join me for chilling on
lounge on MSN:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx
I may enquire about the following:
How accessible JAWS is within chatting on google  talk? , and , is there
script available to enhance it's performance?

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.