[jaws-uk] Re: Computer Questions

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:01:33 +0000

Hi,

I've not used windows vista so maybe I'm unaware of something that's
different there, but if you want to instal JAWS won't it be
self-voicing?  So why do you need Narrator?

Also to instal JAWS again I'd be inclined to do so from the
CD/downloaded setup file rather than using System Restooe.  Not sure
if System Restore is meant to do that kind of thing but personally
I've never found it to be too reliable anyway.

Re resources for learning to use vista/IE use google as a good start.
If you manage to get JAWS installed again you could add useful
tutorials/sites to the favourites menu and tell your parents to click
there.

Catherine