[jaws-uk] Re: Computer Clock

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:08:13 +0100

Hi I wonder if it started happening after the Clocks went forward? Once something very odd happened to me using a former Desktop, the time seemed to go back a Century so in the sent items list the last Email sent out was not shown, I thought its that View menu gone wrong once more. However I was speaking to a BT Engineer on the phone and he said "sounds like your battery luv, wont take long to fix little Lithium jobs" it was explained to me why the time went back to another century but I cannot explain it easily to you. Amway even if this isn't your problem it may strike a bell with others. my pc was 1 year old and they should last at least for 3 or more years. Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>