[jaws-uk] Completing an rtf formatted questionnaire

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:41:23 -0000

Hi all,

My human resources have sent us all a stress awareness and management
document produced in .rtf format. All the usual stuff you'd expect, with
five standard options for each answer etc.

I've saved it over to .doc, and .txt format, but I still don't seem to
be sure of the navigation, and where to insert answers, as it's littered
with tables etc for each question.

I don't have very much cause to use word here in my job, so I wondered
if anyone could suggest a better way to convert the document so it may
read better with jaws, and I can confidently  type in my answers to the
right spot?

I could happily mail the file as an attachment offlist to one of you
gurus if that would help you see what I'm trying to achieve?

Gee whizz, how stressful is this! *smile*

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Switchboard.
Edinburgh College of Art.