[jaws-uk] Re: Compatibility with Jaws.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:34:16 +0100

Hi Jane,

I got a reply from Tristram, to say that he tried Jaws 6.0 with Easy Media
Creator version 7.0earlier this year and found that this version of Jaws was
not at all compatible with this version of Easy Media Creator. So I assume it
won't be compatible with version 7.5 either?

He said that Nero version 6.0would be a better bet.

Hope this helps.

 Michael.