[jaws-uk] Re: Compatibility with Jaws.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:28:09 +0100

Hi Tristram,

Thanks for this very useful info.

Cheers,

Michael Brown.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:53 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Compatibility with Jaws.

I tried vesion 7.0 Easy Media Creator with Jaws 6.0 earlier this year with
dissapointing results. It did not work at all well with Jaws, and also
seemed very hungry for computer power anyway. Unless 7.5 addresses at least
one of these I would be personally disinclined to invest again with this
product. The full version of Nero 6.0 sounds like a better bet to me.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support