[jaws-uk] Community forum boards

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 12:52:57 -0000

Hi,

Win7, IE11, JFW 16 Pro

Does anyone have experience of contributing to a forum which in this case is
created by IP.Board, it's a football fans forum I'm a member of,
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/forum/1-the-terrace/.

You can read everything you like but if you want to contribute a post to a
topic, you have to sign in/register.

Ok, all I get is a richtext application message frame, then richtext frame
end and in between, there's a host of tool bars with dozens of buttons
relating to fonts and all the stuff you can use to make your post.

Problem is, I can not find an edit field. I've fiddled around with the jfw
config on fields and buttons but no joy. Changing site to compatibility mode
does nothing either.

There's a link, type a reply to this topic, a review your post button and a
send reply button.... but no darn edit field in sight! Hitting any of these
just throws up an alert, you must type your post...

Any tips or ideas on how to expose the edit box would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Robin