[jaws-uk] Column Width time and year

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:45:29 +0100

This is Dorothy      Now if you remember the position I had a visit from
KAb  on July 17th. for the purpose  of putting a few things right putting
Jaws 7 on laptop etc.  Mike the IT manager did not put on Easy Reader or
Adaware as he couldn't find scripts. However after they went I noticed the
Sent items box had time and year but the In Box and Jaws D folder not.  So
Phil Medway about maybe a couple of weeks ago and Phill Clayton and a local
VIPs friend send in key strokes to do it. I followed the key strokes and
they got me so far and no way could I  put in the Pixile points. Ok today a
sighted  friend calls in and I show him the instructions and  tell him  how
far down the  list  I get It is if  you recall the View  I would get as far
as Columns then you get the word attachments then you  arrow down  hear for
e.g Flag 3 of 11 and on past Subject until you get to the word received and
then came the 2 key strokes no one mentioned   that is the three of you
maybe it is not visible but Brian sighted friend said he columns see Alt and
W. then you hear Jaws say "pixiles wide edit 120 then it seems you can
alter it or  put in  what you like, I said  they all say about 110 or 115
but Brian said he would leave it  at 120. So I have been struggling for
weeks  being told by  you Listers it can be done by KAb it cannot and  my
not being able to do it and  it all depended on 2 Key stokes Alt and W and
Jaws speaking. So that one I have recorded off on tape  and saved.  I have
burned the Midnight  oil trying to do it. tell me does Jaws not see the ALT
and W then. Thanks Dorothy. Ps  In my next Email I may send one of yours
sent tome.  finally tomorrow I have a real  brain stretcher for you to
solve Dorothy menu