[jaws-uk] Re: Clicking on an unannounced graphic

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 02:29:02 +0100

HI George
It's Cyberlink Power Director 6 - it's good for doing some of the video things
i do for my business. Version 5 was a bit better for accessibility but moving
to version 6 has made the program more stable. It's just finding the odd button
that doesn't get found by Jaws which is the problem.
Regqards.
Gordon