[jaws-uk] Re: Clarification please

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 23:03:25 +0100

Well I would go for Malwarebytes as your second line of defense. The free edition doesn't provide protection, but MSSE is doing that anyway so why re-invent the wheel? Go to www.malwarebytes.org.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/05/2010 22:25, Jamie Cuthbertson wrote:
Hi Tom and Chris,

OK, thanks for this feedback.  So what I'm taking from this is that if I've
got Microsoft Security Essentials, I don't need Windows Defender as well.
However, do I still need anything else to be properly covered, for example,
anti virus software, firewall software etc?

Thanks,

Jamie