[jaws-uk] Cisco Call manager 4.1

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:05:28 +0100

Hi,

Some time ago, someone on this list responded to a question or two I had
re the above voice over IP system being introduced here at work, which
allegedly works with a Jaws plug in.

For now, I'm still operating the old Siemens iSDX system, with access to
the switch via my pc and telnet, but around Xmas, the whole lot is being
moved over to the new system.

Having used up my 3 licences on 2 pc's and a laptop, will I need to
request an additional one to accommodate the Cisco system, or perhaps
could I use an old jfw 5.1 with a queller key?

And, although it's the version 4.1, we already have been pledged a free
upgrade, so I assume that will be to the new 5.1 version just out, so if
anyone has any hints or tips on how to get this piece of kit configured
and working well with jfw, I will promise to keep the e mail this time
and refer to it when the time comes!

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden,
Edinburgh College of Art,