[jaws-uk] Christopher relaptop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:51:53 -0000

I see I said John Chamberlain struck rather more than Meant to I meanhehas had a bad virus. In case you forget he is the who is designing box to invert the signal so I can use in Monochrome. white font he used to work in electronics and Freedom are not as you all now on this page I hope to do a fix for it as Will Pearson suggested be done I have been trying to persuade them so far not had a lot of luck Never say Die though. I have just read Modie's fro Israel I didn't see his last question answered on this page? he using or trying to Firefox and he was having a problem with it. if he did get an answer what was it?. Modi if you do not know it out there you have a Kibbutz full of VIp's all using JFW are they any help to you? I gather they use in English or so I was told about a year ago. I cannot pronounce the name of the place. something Gosh. There are Hebrew computers but I do not think JFW as yet? Microsoft would have to of course. Heard anews clip thismorning on the BBC re Microsoft and Google am not sure what the implications of it really is. I imagine George would-be able to tell us that.mean he has a lot more understanding than we poor struggling creatures.. As for the dongle I am still attempting to undeerstand what isis. sounds fun though. Dorothy