[jaws-uk] Christopher relaptop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:14:14 -0000

You deserve medal if you can understand that last but am trying to say it isn't any good if first no sound and then No Jaws. I may try going into internet Explorer to get a spark of life.. You know I do not recall this happening when I had the speedtouch Modem only since the Wireless router. this shouldn't make any difference but it is my observation. The signal is Ok not weak I have a Wireless router is a G number I only understand a tiny bit about this due to an article on TnAUk Computer Active Mag. who say mainly 3 grade of Wireless router. I also did hear as I tried to type that a new one very good is about to be launched this year. If you get a laptop that is easy then do tell me but if I have to always have a person around to do it with sight and see lights and bars it is not much good for me. One other thing is I did hope I could use the laptop in normal view that isn't white and black sadly for me I couldn't stand the glare and had to get it changed for me the black screen is really important sadly.Dorothy