[jaws-uk] Checksum was Steve tomsons SpyBot. Phil Medway.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:43:04 -0000

dear Phil thanks for that the only time I ever heard the word before was
when my computer presented a black stationary screen and I could just make
out that word on it. I would kick-start it into life each day. Finally a Bt
engineer   during a phone call to check my line diagnosed it as a battery
failure.  Additionally my Emails in the sent items list did not show at all.
Later much later after  a friend or 2 said"did you know your emails are
taking 4 years to travel to us"  Well I found the  'missing' sent emails at
the bottom of the sent items list. It had  gone back to I think a Millennium
date? or a factory date? No, thinking it over the computer would not have
been made  4 years prior. Anyway I thought after that the word checksum
must be only battery failure problems which  is why I was curious  hearing

Ps The computer was 15 months old. a desktop that word again. Many Thanks Phil Dorothy

Ps. Yes Jaws has jumped.  I swear I did not do anything do believe me