[jaws-uk] Re: Changing to list mode.

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:44:06 -0000

Messagehi Robin, thanks for that.

Jim.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robin Clayden
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 12:39 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Changing to list mode.

  Hi Jim,

  Not aware of what O/S you've got on the laptop but on here, I go to the
control panel, alt V for the view menu and arrow down until you see your icons
which will be checked. Below that should be list which you should now check
instead.

  Once you change that, escape out of there back to the CP, alt T for tools,
folder options and control tab to the view tab. Press space bar on the apply to
all folders button, save on the way out and that should do it.

  Robin