[jaws-uk] Re: Changing to list mode.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:39:29 -0000

Hi Jim,

Not aware of what O/S you've got on the laptop but on here, I go to the
control panel, alt V for the view menu and arrow down until you see your
icons which will be checked. Below that should be list which you should
now check instead.

Once you change that, escape out of there back to the CP, alt T for
tools, folder options and control tab to the view tab. Press space bar
on the apply to all folders button, save on the way out and that should
do it.

Robin