[jaws-uk] Re: Changing punctuation profile in Jaws

  • From: "the gamages" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 13:23:17 -0000

Hello Mandy,
firstly, when you are asked if you want to use the profile as default, you
can tab to "no" and press enter. When you have created all your profiles, go
into your preferred application , you can bring up the list of profiles with
insert control and S. now tab through the options you will see that you are
setting the profile for the application which is open.
I suggest you read the book on the subject by going into the Jaws menus and
choosing "help", right arrow into the sub menu and choose "training", this
opens a list of books, one of which is voice profiles, this will explain
much better than me. You may be asked to download and install the books if
they are not on your computer.
Good luck.

Jim.